Do you ever feel embarrassed, or even ashamed, of your smile? Do you wish for a brighter, more attractive smile? Look no further! Talk to Dr. Jeffrey Brink about veneers in Whitmore Lake, Michigan. Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth to improve the appearance of your smile.
Can dental veneers help my smile?
There are a number of smile flaws that dental veneers are used to correct, including:
– Discolored teeth
– Worn down teeth
– Misshapen teeth
– Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
– Gapped teeth
What are the benefits of veneers?
– They have a natural tooth appearance
– Veneers can be adjusted so that it lightens the appearance of your smile
– Veneers don’t require much enamel shaping before placement, so they are a conservative way to beautify your smile
– The gums tolerate porcelain well
How do I take care of teeth with veneers?
All you need to do to care for your veneers is practice proper dental hygiene. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, floss once daily, and visit Lakeview Dental Care at least twice a year for your dental checkups.
For more information and to schedule a consultation with our dentist, please contact our dental office today.